1) ACCEPTANCE: This disclaimer governs your use of this website; by using this website, you acknowledge your acceptance and understanding of this disclaimer in full.
2) PRIVACY: We value your privacy, we really do. We attempt to do our best to make sure this site is secure and only accessible by specific schools who's event photos appear on here with a special exclusive unique code given out at each event. Participants may opt out of their photos at the time of the event and are given the choice to have their photo taken that will appear on this website. By having the photo taken, the subjects agree to the terms of online publishing of their photo. However, if you feel an image in question should be removed for personal reasons, you can contact us with the Image Removal request form. Request is subject to verification and clarification.
3) LICENSE AND USE OF WEBSITE: South Coast Photographic ('My Free Shots') grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website and to download images for private or personal usage. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, scripts codes, other executables, or similar data.
(a) view, download, and print images and any other materials from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below;
(b) share the hyperlink for http://www.myfreeshots.com, subject to the restrictions below.
YOU MUST NOT:
(a) republish material from this website on another website;
(b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
(c) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(d) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website that would be seen as cyber-bullying, flaming, or trolling on other individuals;
(e) redistribute school codes from this website, except to peers from the same school;
(f) create a hyperlink to this site that would bypass or avoid having to input a school code.
4) VARIATION: My Free Shots may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on this website.
5) LAW: This disclaimer is legally binding and will be governed by and construed in accordance with US law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the US Courts.